Tiia from Tiia’s Life has nominated me for The Mystery Blogger Award. To tell you a bit about nominator, Tiia is a 27 year old who loves writing about life, healthy lifestyle and wellness. Why not check out her bright and floral blog here.
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. (Okoto Enigma, Award Creator.) So, it means a lot to be nominated.
What To Do:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Questions Tiia Asked
1. What things inspire you to do a blog? What myself, family and friends go trough inspires me to write. As well as topics in the news as well as other blogs that I read.
2. What you hope the most in this year? I hope this year that all our wedding plans go smoothly and that we are able to move back closer to family and friends, after being away for work.
3. How did you come up with the name of your blog? I just played around with a few ideas and The Girl Who Writes seemed to fit and work.
4. Tell us what is the most a valuable thing in life? The most valuable thing in my life is my relationship with my nearest and dearest and our cats Dinky and Winky. Financially though, probably my engagement ring.
5. What did you eat for lunch? Cheesy Beans on Toast.
Three Things About Me…
1. I have two cats – brothers adopted from the RSPCA (though I am a dog person too).
2. I am engaged to be married in the Autumn.
3. I adopted a hamster (along with my flat mate at university) that we found outside our front door and named him Hammy.
My Nominees Are:
Maria @myselfwise https://myselfwise.com/
Adri @adrisblog https://adrisblogca.wordpress.com/Adrisblogca
Kimberly @_motherofgirls_ https://motherofgirls.com/
Kirsty @bateskirsty1 https://bateskirsty.com/
Hannah @My_MsAndMe https://mymultiplesclerosisandme.wordpress.com/
Alys @alysjournals https://alysjournals.com/
Francesca @SilentOutburst_ https://silentoutburst.blog/
Ruth @ruthinrevolt http://www.ruthinrevolt.com/
L @ThirtyYearsBlog https://thirtysomethingyearsyoung.com/
Char @lunarchar_ https://lunarchar.com/
Five Questions for My Nominees Are:
1. Name a country that you would like to visit?
2. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
3. If you could go away with any 2 people in the world who would they be?
4. Name one thing could you not live without?
5. If you could give your past self one piece of advice, what would it be?
My Top 5 Blog Posts…
- Autumn: The Season Of Letting Go
- Struggling To Fall Asleep?
- The Joy of Eating
- Pearls Of Wisdom
- Don’t Judge A Book By It’s Cover
Thank you Tiia again for the nomination! Why not check out Tiia’s blog, by clicking on her name. I recommend also checking out the blogs I have nominated.
Thank you for reading! 🙂