Big thank you to Maria @myselfwise for nominating me for my first Sunshine Blogger Award, which is my first blog related award!
Six weeks ago I got a notification from Maria about the nomination. Although I saw a few bloggers posting this award I didn’t know much about it. Then I read Maria’s post and did a bit of research I am generally touched that someone I have connected to recently has put nominated me. Seriously, thank you Maria and everyone go check out her blog @myselfwise.
So First Up: The Rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and / or blog!
Thank you Maria for nominating me for this award and sorry for not responding to your nomination sooner!
Now to tell you about Maria (@myselfwise), Maria is full-time software consultant and the sole creator of Myselfwise. Maria is a Lifestyle blogger and aspiring mind influencer. Maria speaks her mind about feelings, relationships, self confidence and daily struggles.
- What do you enjoy most about having a blog? I enjoy sharing my thoughts and experiences with others and the interaction that it brings.
- What’s your biggest influence for your blog content? I have a range of influences rather than on big influences which are my family, friends, blogger friends, media and my life experiences.
- How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging for two years and its gone so quickly.
- Do you have set goals for your blog?(monthly/yearly) I don’t really have set goals, to be honest; I just want to continue to do what I love. Though it might be something I look into.
- What’s your most annoying insecurity at this point in your life? My most annoying insecurity is my lack of confidence in myself; though it has grown since I started blogging.
- What do you do to cheer yourself up? I put on my favourite music and have a song and dance or call one of my closest friends/family.
- What was the last thing that made you really happy & excited? Receiving our wedding invitations, I’m so excited to send them out to our guests.
- Name something that makes you feel really proud of your blogging progress. Being recognised by fellow bloggers, by being nominated for an award was really touching, thank you Maria.
- Where do you see yourself in three years time? I see myself, writing a book or article in a magazine – it has always been a dream but I think its a lack of confidence in myself has prevented this.
- Do you consider yourself more of an introvert or an extrovert? I think i am mixture between the two depending on the situation but overall probably an extrovert.
- Do you find sharing personal information online intimidating? No, because there is always someone who is going through the same or something similar.
My Sunshine Blogger Award Nominations and Questions
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- Where is your favourite place to travel to?
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your goal for 2018?
- Do you have pets? If not would you like to?
- What would be a perfect evening in for you?
- Where is your favorite place to eat?
- What is your favourite Disney Song?
- Who inspires you to be better?
- If you could go back in time, what is the one thing you would do differently; when it comes to your blog or your life?
- I love to read, what is your favourite book or author?
- What’s the most valuable piece of advice you can give to other bloggers / potential blog starters?
I have nominate some of my newer blogger friends:
I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you again Maria for the nomination. Can’t wait to hear your answers! Feel free to drop me a message when you post your answers so I can check them out!