Happy Monday! I would like to say a big thank you to Heidi @livinghumblebee at Living Humble Bee for nominating me for my third, I know THIRD Sunshine Blogger Award. Why not check out Heidi’s post here.
So First Up: The Rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog. 2.Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you. 3.Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions. 4.List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and / or blog!
Thank you Maria for nominating me for this award and sorry for not responding to your nomination sooner! Now to tell you about Heidi and Living Humble Bee… Heidi is an artist, Jesus lover, coffee connoisseur, therapy goer, and aspiring minimalist. Heidi’s goal for Living Humble Bee is for it to act as a platform to share the every day moments in life. It includes writings as Heidi journeys through mental health, life as an artist, as well as the good ol’ normal life tidbits.
1. What is something that you are proud of? I am proud of myself; fr how far i have come in my depression journey.
2. What is your favorite summer activity? Having cook outs and BBQs with family and friends.
3. Mountains or beach, and why? The beach! The waves seem to take away everything that has been bothering me, everything on my mind leaving me refreshed.
4. What keeps you motivated to keep blogging and writing? The blogging community – other bloggers inspire me to keep going, to follow my dreams and goals for my blog.
5. Who is someone that you look up to? I look up to my mother in law to be – she has gone through so much and has such a big heart. She’s truly awesome!
6. What age would you like to permanently be? (I’m stealing this one from Nancy, ha!) I would love to be 18/19 – the year I met and started dating my now Fiancé.
7. What is your favorite dish to cook or bake? My favourite dish to cook is anything – I LOVE cooking. Bake, is my favourite carrot cake.
8. If you could have a superpower, which would you choose? Teleportation.
9. What is one of your dream vacations? A Safari!
10. What is your favorite article of clothing? My Fiance’s Hoodies and my Pyjamas.
11. What is your favorite/most inspiring book you’ve read? I can’t choose my favourite book but my favourite author is Dorothy Koomson.
My Sunshine Blogger Award Nominations and Questions
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- Where is your favourite place to travel to?
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your goal for 2018?
- Do you have pets? If not would you like to?
- What would be a perfect evening in for you?
- Where is your favorite place to eat?
- What is your favourite Disney Song?
- Who inspires you to be better?
- If you could go back in time, what is the one thing you would do differently; when it comes to your blog or your life?
- I love to read, what is your favourite book or author?
- What’s the most valuable piece of advice you can give to other bloggers / potential blog starters?
Thanks again, Heidi! I look forward to reading all of my nominee’s responses!