The gorgeous Liz from Lizzums Lives Life nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award…my second nomination! Thank you!
To tell you a bit about Liz… Liz is a 26 year old girl from the UK who is a boo. lover that loves to write, loves bright things, is addicted to Lush, is a cat lover, book worm and gamer, who blogs about anything and everything. You can read Liz’s post here.
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. (Okoto Enigma, Award Creator.)
What To Do:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Questions Liz Asked
- Have you ever broken a bone? YES! I have broken my nose multiple times and multiple fingers – I can be very clumsy.
- When was the last time you went on a stay-cation/overnight trip? The last time I stayed overnight was to surprise one of my favourites for her surprise baby shower.
- What did you want to grow up to become when you were a child? I wanted to become a vet or a nurse when I was little.
- What is your current music obsession? My current music obsession is The Greatest Showman Soundtrack and She’s Royal by Tarrus Riley.
- Do you generally prefer the book or it’s movie adaption? I prefer books, always! The films never seem to do the books justice.
Three Things About Me…
- Though I love all cake, my favourite is Carrot Cake.
- I have recently had all four of my wisdom teeth removed.
- My feet are VERY ticklish – so much so a pedicure is my idea of hell.
My Nominees Are:
@rachna_mishra at whytostop.com/
@provincialwoman at provincialwoman.wordpress.com/
@gillessew at www.sixtyeightave.com/
@blunderstanding at blunderstanding.com/
@InspiredbytheV at inspiredbytheview.com/
@DDs_World_dd at itsddsworld.com/
@MHPblog at myhappyplaceblog.co.uk/
@m_Asmakhan at stylexperimentwithasma.wordpress.com
@meher_gandhi at thescribblingssite.wordpress.com
@Dawsonxoblog at dawsonxo.com/
Five Questions for My Nominees Are:
- If you were home on a rainy Sunday afternoon, what film would you most want to watch?
- If you had to work but didn’t need the money, what would you choose to do?
- Name your top 5 favourite foods.
- What is the one super-power you wish you could have and what would you do with it?
- Do you have a favorite quote? And what is it?
My Top 5 Blog Posts…
- Autumn: The Season Of Letting Go
- Struggling To Fall Asleep?
- The Joy of Eating
- Pearls Of Wisdom
- Don’t Judge A Book By It’s Cover