So, as you might have guessed, I have been nominated for a Liebster Award!A huge thank you to Rachna from Why To Stop for nominating me for the Liebster Award, it feels great to be recognised by such an amazing blogger. Why not check out Rachna’s amazing blog where she encourages us to live a happy, healthy and peaceful life.
What is the Liebster Award?
Liebster award is an award that exists only on the internet, which is a way of recognising and admiring bloggers by bloggers. It is also a fun way of discovering new bloggers.
What to do if you are nominated for Liebster Award?
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and you choose to accept it, you should do the following:The Rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Tell 10 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 8 questions which is given by the blogger.
- Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers who deserve the award.
- Make 8 original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
10 Facts About Me
- Though I love all cake, my favourite is carrot cake.
- My feet are VERY ticklish and I hate my feet being touched.
- I love reading; at the moment I am reading The Brighton Mermaid by Dorothy Koomson.
- My favourite colours are Yellow and Purple – one for Summer, one for Winter.
- I love cooking and baking; I especially enjoy trying out new recipes.
- I love spending time with my family and friends.
- I am engaged to be married in October.
- I live in Suffolk.
- I used to work for the London Ambulance Service.
- I played the violin for over six years.
Questions and Answers
1. What’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you since you started blogging? Receiving feedback from readers and more experienced bloggers.
2. What’s the best place in the world you would love to travel to and who would you go with? I would love to travel to all the places I went to growing up, taking my Fiancé with me.
3. If you could tell your teenage-self anything, what would that be? You are beautiful, both inside and out. Believe in yourself, you are able to make your dreams come true.
4.What kinds of things bring you joy? Cooking for and spending quality time with friends and family.
5. What is something about yourself that might be considered taboo but you don’t mind letting people know? I am not scared to challenge stereotypes of male/female roles.
6. How would you describe your clothing style? I love looking smart, but casual. I like to dress according to my mood, in the winter months, I mostly wear darker clothes (a lot of purple), but in the summer, I like clothes that are a bit brighter (a lot of yellow).
7. If you had to describe yourself in a single word, what would it be? Passionate.
8. Whats your all time favorite movie? A Beautiful Mind.
1. What made you start blogging, and what has kept you going?
2. If you could have one wish today only, what would it be?
3. What is the one thing you would like to own, that you don’t own yet?
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
5. What’s your favourite dessert? (Not a trick question)
6. What in your life are you most grateful for?
7. What did you want to be when you were a child?
8. What advice would you give to other bloggers or potential blog starters?
Thanks for stopping by!
I can’t wait to read all of your responses!
The Girl Who Writes xXx